Our Witbank/Emalahleni branch will open January 2024 at 1 Lana Street. Next to Highveld Eye Hospital.
Tel: 0826379455 or 072 6299705 & WhatsApp
Advanced College offers Grade 1 to 12 Christian based study offices for home schooling students.
Please note that our teaching method is based mostly on self-study, with teacher support. Our teachers will manage the progress of all students and keep the parents up to date on their progress.
Either the standard South African CAPS Curriculum
or IEB online, both receiving the UMALUSI NSC Certificate
OR The British Cambridge Curriculum
What do we offer our students?
- A safe, peaceful and relaxing studying atmosphere
- One on One tutoring, however it must be noted that it is mostly self-study, with teacher support.
- Children that could not complete school due to many factors can start again and complete any grades
- Students that want to complete an adult matric.
- Students that want to better their matric results in 1 or more subjects can rewrite this with us.
- Students that decided to follow their dreams and become Pilots can do so from age 15, fly solo at age 16, complete their Private Pilot’s License at age 17 and start their commercial pilots training while completing grade 10 to 12 with us. We offer FLEXI school meaning they fly when they want to and study when they want to.
- Students that decided to follow their dreams to be a professional Golfer, Swimmer, Tennis player or any other sport or interest, can also do FLEXI school with us. FLEXI school means they follow the schedule for each subject with us but can participate in training and competitions as needed.
- Additional tutoring in any subject students’ needs for better results.
|Back||Back to top|